Rectangular multidimensional arrays for D

Nick B nick.barbalich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:55:27 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at 17:26:46 UTC, Stefan Frijters wrote:
andrei wrote:

* We need to have a battery of multidimensional array shapes
along with
simple iteration and access primitives, at least for interfacing
with
scientific libraries that define and expect such formats. I'm
thinking
rectangular (generally hyperrectangular) matrices, triangular
matrices,
sparse matrices, and band matrices.

I too are interesteed in this area as well. Dennis do you only
plan to focus on multidimensional arrays only, or will you
incorporate the above matrices as well  ??

What features are you proposing ?

Nick