dub repository for a C binding

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:50:38 PDT 2013

On 10/10/2013 2:12 AM, Sebastian Graf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how would I create a dub repository for a ready-to-use C binding +
> pre-compiled binaries?
> Doesn't have to distinguish between platforms for now, but I would
> appreciate it nonetheless.
>
> I aim to then simply reference it in my actual D project, preferably
> using dub ofc.
>
> Thanks!

By "precompiled binaries" I assume you're referring to the C library.
AFAIK, dub can't help you with that. dub is a build tool that can help
you manage your source-level dependencies, but it's not a full on
package manager. You'll have to package the binaries as a separate
download. As for the rest, add a package.json and register at
code.dlang.org.