Voting/Scoring and final decision discussion

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Oct 10 04:57:36 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 10 October 2013 at 03:14:30 UTC, Jesse Phillips
wrote:
> Dicebot, consider what information may help make your decision.
> Would yes votes including positive feedback help (it is easier
> to side with those providing an argument)?

Yes, that will help. If anyone who has voted "Yes" will comment
in this topic with more detailed explanation, it will be taken
into consideration.

Right now I am more leaning towards declining the module
adoption, mostly because "No" vote amount is rather high among
Phobos developers, which is a really bad sign.

It is pretty clear though that this voting has shown certain weak
spot in out adoption process for more controversial proposals.
Once person (review manager) simply should not have that much
decision power in such situation.