std.linalg

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Oct 11 15:42:17 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 12:36:08AM +0200, deadalnix wrote:
> First thing. I see std.linarg I have no clue whatsoever what it even
> may be about. Do we really want to have a standard lib with names
> that look like base64 encoded ?

I picked it up immediately. It's an obvious abbreviation of "linear
algebra".

I'm not sure I understand this resentment against abbreviated names.  By
your argument, we should rename std.xml to std.extensibleMarkupLanguage
instead. Bring on the rainbow, the bikeshed is up for painting.

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. -- azephrahel