Signal, event and bicycle

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Sat Oct 12 12:25:00 PDT 2013

> Do you have any plans to include the code into Phobos?

Of course! :-) I am just waiting until people have finished
reviewing all the other good stuff and a review manager is needed
indeed. It might not be a bad idea to pick it up next, because it
is just a single module and relatively simple, so review should
not take too long.

Pushing it a bit might also make sense, because it fixes already
existing stuff, so it is improving phobos' quality instead of
just its quantity.

The code seems to be already in use by a number of people, as I
distill from the feedback and I haven't heard of any issues for
quite some time now.

I would be glad to have Dicebot as review manager ;-)

Best regards,

Robert

  It's