DConf 2013 last talk

d coder dlang.coder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 05:29:49 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Rob T <alanb at ucora.com> wrote:

> I have significantly reduced CG performance issues (up to 3x faster) with
> strategically placed disabling and enabling of the GC, so it may be that
> the problem can be solved using carefully placed GC.disable and GC.enable
> calls at points in the compilation process. This is not the best solution,
> but it could be a quick temporary fix until the GC problem is dealt with
> directly.

Hello Rob

I am totally stuck with my compile time parsing memory issues at this
point. I have 8GB RAM on my machine and the compiler goes out of memory
even when parsing a small block. So I am re-opening this old thread. Is it
possible for you to share your work with me so that I can experiment a
little bit.

Thanks and Regards
- Puneet