Signal, event and bicycle

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Sun Oct 13 08:43:52 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 12 October 2013 at 19:25:01 UTC, Robert wrote:

>> Do you have any plans to include the code into Phobos?
>
> Of course! :-) I am just waiting until people have finished
> reviewing all the other good stuff and a review manager is
> needed indeed. It might not be a bad idea to pick it up next,
> because it is just a single module and relatively simple, so
> review should not take too long.
>
> Pushing it a bit might also make sense, because it fixes
> already existing stuff, so it is improving phobos' quality
> instead of just its quantity.
>
> The code seems to be already in use by a number of people, as I
> distill from the feedback and I haven't heard of any issues for
> quite some time now.
>
> I would be glad to have Dicebot as review manager ;-)

Great!
Dicebot agree to be your review manager, your turn for a formal
review will be after Robert Schadek's `std.logger` or, maybe,
after Jacob Carlborg's `std.serialization`:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/prjjhtrfovxhlvedcnwf@forum.dlang.org

You can contact Dicebot via e-mail:
public at dicebot dot lv

I can suggest you:
- improve description (look at the old std.signals, specify if
module have tread support, add link to the wikipedia and so on)
- add more examples