Test

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 14 07:09:23 PDT 2013

On Monday, 14 October 2013 at 14:07:09 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 October 2013 at 18:56:36 UTC, Simen Kjaeraas
> wrote:

>>> Which is fine for you - some of use our email clients to
>>> receive messages. ;)
>>
>> I'm seeing it in my mail client. That good enough for ya?
>
> No, it's not. :o)
>
> I'm subscribed to digitalmars-d at puremagic.com - but haven't
> received any emails from the ML since the 02/10...

"Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled
due to excessive bounces. The last bounce was received on
02-Oct-2013.

You may have disabled list delivery intentionally, or it may have
been triggered by bounces from your email address. In either
case, to re-enable delivery, change the Mail delivery option
below. Contact the list administrator if you have any questions
or need assistance."

*sigh* ...

Regards
Iain