Book recommendation

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon Oct 14 17:15:23 PDT 2013

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 23:41:10 +0200
"alex" <alessino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for your comments.
> I went ahead and ordered TDPL.
>
> But could anyone give me a concrete example, how Tango was better
> than Phobos

Tango had things and features and stuff to use. Phobos...didn't. Phobos
had things like writeln and not a whole lot else.

> and what improved now?

Phobos has useful stuff to use now ;)

> I just would like to see what
> the main differences were and so on ..... just something short :)

At this point I'd say the main difference is that Tango is very
Java-like where everything involves using a plethora of modules and
classes, whereas Phobos is very simple and straightforward to use.