Funny pictures

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Oct 15 19:04:23 PDT 2013

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:50:05 -0400
Nick Sabalausky <SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:

[...]

Ok, that's it, I don't know if that garbage got though in the first
place, but fuck Claws Mail, clearly I need to find an email/ng client
that isn't retarded enough to take "Compose email" -> "to: various
email addresses" and try to dipatch *that* to a fucking NNTP.

If any of this Claws-Mail bullshit (including this) actually got
through to the NG server, can an admin delete?

Seriously, how fucking stupid does a program have to be to send "to:
user at domain" through non-SMTP. Even outlook express wasn't this fucking
wretched...It didn't crash on specific combinations of
copy/paste/undo/redo either...