Eloquently sums up my feelings about the disadvantages of dynamic typing

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Oct 16 05:19:44 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 11:47:44 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> How would that relate to non-binary attributes like @system,
> @trusted, @safe?
> Seems like it would only work on binary built-in attributes.

Still helpful.

Problem with current built-in attribute design is that any
attribute is supposed to be special case that catches attention
and says something about the function. I D though most of
attributes are actually wanted as defaults which creates all the
mess. Adding negation for most common ones will make it at least
tolerable without any major language changes.