Slices in D vs Go

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:09:24 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 20 October 2013 at 01:59:14 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On Saturday, 19 October 2013 at 04:52:31 UTC, Jesse Phillips
> wrote:
>> Do to the recent slices discussion I did some investigation on
>> what is different in Go. Thus, created this
>>
>> http://he-the-great.livejournal.com/48672.html
>
> It's not a big deal, but your blog's fixed width makes it a
> little annoying to read off a smartphone -- it's necessary to
> keep scrolling back and forth horizontally in order to read the
> text.
>
> Enjoyed reading the article, though :-)

Well that is annoying. I don't have a smart phone, so I can't
really test, my tablet seems to remove all the styling which
would suggest text would have more flow. And at least for the
desktop version, the main site is slightly smaller (due to the
panel) http://he-the-great.livejournal.com/ but that isn't a good
link to a specific article.