[dox] What should we do with dsource?

Wyatt wyatt.epp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:38:37 PDT 2013

I remember it came up a couple times last month as a point of
contention, so I got in touch with Brad about dsource.
Graciously, he says he's willing to "entertain just about
anything", and left it to the community to decide its fate.  This
is up to and including passing it off to someone else.  It's
still very high in D language search results (e.g. there are
disadvantages to simply canning it), and it still hosts planet
and a lot of other stuff.

So, as the topic asks: what should be done with it?

-Wyatt