D Programming Language book - outdated, list of changes since?

Guido Kollerie guido at kollerie.com
Wed Oct 23 00:05:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

Wanting to learn another modern statically typed language I decided upon
learning D and have ordered Andrei Alexandrescu's book 'The D
Programming Language'. Watching Walter Bright's DConf 2013's keynote
last night, someone mentioned it was already out of date.

I was wondering is there is a list of things that have changed since the
book was printed? Something along the lines of "The book says x,
nowadays its better to do y" type of document?

--
Guido Kollerie