R-Tree

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Wed Oct 23 07:47:40 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 14:30:09 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
> Thanks Craig, I will look into this and give you feedback when
> possible :-) (this is lower priority than some of my other
> active threads, right now)

Hope it is helpful.  My code isn't likely the best guide at this
was one of my first efforts ever at coding a non-trivial data
structure.  The Hilbert stuff is hopefully useful though, as it
makes the process of construction (which is really the only
technically challenging part) straightforward.  Apart from
construction R-Trees are pretty simple structures.

Cheers,

Craig