[dox] What should we do with dsource?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Oct 24 07:46:42 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 24 October 2013 at 13:36:42 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
> Which points does that cover?  And how does that even work?
> Unless I've missed something, the registry is the package
> repository.

Better searching / discovery of D projects, automatic CI for
added packages, project feedback / rating. It will be still
restricted to conforming dub packages but becoming primary D
project informational hub was mentioned as a long-term goal (it
is my personal interest but Sonke has no objections :P)