std.allocator ready for some abuse

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Thu Oct 24 14:56:54 PDT 2013

Am Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:54:41 -0700
schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org>:

> Please destroy! I've literally sweat as I'm sending this :o).
>
> Andrei

1) »FallbackAllocator is an the allocator equivalent of an "or"
operator in algebra.«

Remove the "the" there.

2) FallbackAllocator!(InSituRegion!16384, GCAllocator) a;

Awesome, I actually use stuff like this.

3) // Same as above, except the freelist only applies to the
reap.

What is a reap? Is my English just bad or did 'h' get replaced
with 'r' here a few times?

4) »For example, (D HeapBlock!(Allocator, 4096) (described in
detail below) …«

Broken DDoc macro.

The class wrapper at the end is a nice addition to the set of
allocators. It seems like a good pattern to have in D with the
constant mix of class hierarchies and value types.

--
Marco