DMD 2.064 changelog typo?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:06:47 PDT 2013

On 10/29/13, monarch_dodra <monarchdodra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that you mention it, that is also a good point.  I feel they
> should indeed be called stripFront and stripBack.
>
> @jmdavis, @andrejmitrovic: how would you feel about such a change?

It's funny that you should tag us two, I've asked about this here:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1201#issuecomment-17594047

Only got one reply, from JMD:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1201#issuecomment-17984774

And it wasn't talked about since. I think using the alias approach
would work, IOW std.array could use stripLeft/stripRight aliases to
stripFront/stripBack which would be in std.algorithm. There's
certainly nothing "left/right" about ranges.

Should we fix this before the release is made? What do Andrei and others think?