Please stop doing this.

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 13:32:37 PDT 2013

On 10/31/2013 11:46 AM, Brian Schott wrote:> On Wednesday, 30 October
2013 at 21:09:09 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> On 10/30/2013 12:04 PM, Brian Schott wrote:
 >>
 >> > Pull requests that modify the parser should be rejected
 >> unless they also
 >> > have the corresponding changes to the language grammar.
 >>
 >> Agreed. Your tool should be incorporated into the build (or release)
 >> steps.
 >>
 >> Ali
 >
 > I'm not sure how it would be useful there.

I imagined using it as a tool to make sure that the new dmd will not
break existing parsing or language spec. Although I am not sure what
kind of test can verify that, the idea would be to notice that some
perhaps implicit spec is about to be changed.

Ali