Everyone who writes safety critical software should read this

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 13:32:41 PDT 2013

Am Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:00:59 +0100
schrieb "eles" <eles at eles.com>:

> -an incremental process, that is the management should assume
> that the first shipped version is not perfect instead of assuming
> that it is perfect and not being prepared for change requests

I would discriminate between change requests and bug reports.
You should be responsible for any bugs and fix them, but
changes resulting from unclear specifications are entirely
different. I wouldn't do any more real work on the project
than is written down in the contract. (Meaning: Be prepared
for the changes you allowed for, not random feature requests.)

--
Marco