Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 03:21:17 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 09:46:08 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> That doesn't mean there aren't any IDE's out there with good
> support for autocompletion. The one in Eclipse for Java is
> fantastic. The one in Xcode 4+ for C/C++ and Objective-C/C++ is
> really good.

Java is not a good comparison because it does not have any
compile-time metaprogramming features to speak of.

I've never used Xcode but how does it fare when faced with C++
template metaprogramming?

> You're forced to explicitly initialize it.

What do you mean? Please show some code how a declared but not
defined struct can be initialized in any way, shape or form.