Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Sep 1 03:40:00 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 02:05:51 UTC, Manu wrote:
>> </endrant>

Thought number one after reading "This is why I absolutely hate
programming for Windows!" :) Was pretty happy with vim, grep, gdb
and makefiles on Linux. Anyway, key problem (as far as I can see)
here is that few of D developers have both experience and
personal interest in any IDE/Windows focus as well as related
tool stack. D has some nice flavor of anarchy - both like it and
consider it a problem.