Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:01:35 PDT 2013

Thank you for sharing this experience Manu, I had no idea there
were so many issues with D on windows. I primarily use OSX
without problems, but have also used it on windows for small
projects, but I haven't experienced the issues you describe.

Can I just say to some of the others in this thread: comments
along the lines of "use vim" or "use a free os" are not helpful.
These are legitimate users and their issues are legitimate also,
whether you agree with their choice of environment or not.