Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Sep 1 12:04:06 PDT 2013

On 01/09/13 19:18, Walter Bright wrote:
> I agree. And frankly, I have no idea how any automated system could remove
> duplicates. It often is hardly obvious that two bug reports are duplicates.

The Ubuntu bug-tracker on Launchpad seems quite good at identifying duplicates,
but that relies on some fairly sophisticated automated error-report generating
software on the desktop.

It goes so far as to try and get me to submit bug reports for my
built-from-source D compilers on the (thankfully very rare) occasions that they
crash.  I decided in these cases, probably best to report the problem elsewhere
... :-)