Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 21:11:40 PDT 2013

On 2 September 2013 05:35, Vladimir Panteleev
<vladimir at thecybershadow.net>wrote:

> On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 02:05:51 UTC, Manu wrote:
>
>> Documentation:
>>
>> Okay for the most part, but some windows dev's want a CHM that looks like
>> the typical Microsoft doc's people are used to. Those that aren't familiar
>> with the CHM viewer; it's just HTML but with a nice index + layout tree.
>>

> What can be improved in the CHM that's currently bundled with DMD?

It can have a link inserted in the start menu. I don't usually go looking
for doc's in bin/...

If I were gonna be picky, the index seems incomplete. Open it up, click the
'index' tab, and type tostringz... it's not there.
I think it's also very unnatural for a chm to have the module's functions
all on the one page. Can they be broken up into separate articles?

But it's fine. The the main problem I had with it, is that I had no idea it
existed. I didn't look in bin/.