End user experience with D

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:30:37 PDT 2013

On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 12:14:30 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 21:27:56 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 20:47:56 UTC, Ludovit Lucenic
>> wrote:
>>> Somehow neither Adam D. Ruppe's web stuff nor vibe.d server
>>> were not able to target my intention to have latest D2
>>> compiler support (Dec 2012/Jan 2013)
>>
>> Do you remember exactly what it was? I often skip every other
>> dmd release so if it was blah is deprecated that's probably
>> what it was.
>
> Same question applies to vibe.d - I have been working on it
> quite intensively somewhere around Jan/Feb 2013 and am
> extremely surprised to hear any issues of that kind have
> existed. Most frustrating type of a problem is the one that
> never gets reported upstream.

The words I chose were rather confusing. I am sorry for that. I
meant that vibe.d offered me something I could not really use
because I was looking for something else. I wanted a standalone
server that would offer some kind of 'servlet' configuration and
I wanted to generate the output page on my very own. I found that
vibe.d offers some kind of "template processing" engine and that
really has not fit my need.
Thank you for your comment and once again, sorry for that
confusion.

Ludovit