End user experience with D

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:41:31 PDT 2013

On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 13:30:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 07:22:31 UTC, Ludovit Lucenic
> wrote:
>> But the feeling I recall (which still persists) is that your
>> code did not what I needed/wished to have, not that it would
>> do things wrong that it did.
>
> Yeah, I often write just what I need and then leave it at that.
>
> But if you ever have feature requests, I might be able to add
> it if I'm not too busy with other stuff/it isn't too hard for
> me to slap together.

Thank you very much for your willingness. I appreciate that a lot.
I reconsider using some of your code later when I fix my
debugging problems.
The mango library (at least the necessary part of it) I ported to
D2 might have become corrupted by me doing the remedy engineer
with little-to-no D experience :-) I don't trust this ported
mango code that much... So, there's a big probability I let you
know someday.

Ludovit