Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Sep 2 10:24:44 PDT 2013

On 9/1/2013 9:26 PM, Manu wrote:
> Might I suggest one step further to you Walter, that it might be worth-while for
> you to take an interest personally into Visual-D, and maybe Mago. Since you're
> probably the primary Windows contributor?
> Perhaps try and work with these tools on a daily basis for a while. Especially
> try some intensive debugging sessions under Visual-D/VS.
> You might find that it may short-circuit a lot of micro-bug reports in the
> debugging experience.

At some point I have to delegate. I can't personally take charge of everything.

You are an expert with VS, you work extensively with others who use VS, and you
know exactly what you need VisualD to do. Please work with the VisualD developer
(Rainer)!

I'm the wrong person to do this. I try IDEs now and then, and have never been
happy with them. I don't need the features they have. I know I'm out of step
because of that, but it makes me the wrong person to fix it.