Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Mon Sep 2 16:54:22 PDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 10:22:00PM +0100, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On 2 September 2013 11:01, Robert Schadek <realburner at gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 09/02/2013 11:55 AM, deadalnix wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't think that githubing everything is a wise move.
> > ok, why do you think that?
>
> 1. Hosting the source for the pages on github is going just fine.
> 2. Github's bug tracker is too simplistic, and really is a downgrade
> from bugzilla. eg: How do you bring up a graph of all new bugs,
> regressions and closed bugs between 28th May 2013 and today using
> github?
[...]

I would hate to lose my preset bug queries. I have quite a few of those,
carefully honed to specific areas of interest, e.g., all AA-related
bugs, all cartesianProduct bugs, all bugs within the last 6 months, all
bugs between 1-10 years old, all TDPL-related bugs, etc..

"The number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90
degrees and try again."