DMD 2.064 alpha windows build

growler growlercab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:44:23 PDT 2013

On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 16:37:35 UTC, Temtaime wrote:
> I'm using Windows 8.1.
>
> 2x faster than DMD from downloads section(seems to be built
> with DMC).

I'm confused, sorry. Is that the downloads section on dlang.org?
I only see 2.063.2, so are you comparing:

a) 2.063.2 DMC with 2.064 github MSVC
or
b) 2.064 DMC github with 2.064 github MSVC
or
c) 2.063.2 DMC with 2.063.2 MSVC ?

If a) then the 2x faster could a due to a number of things,
including this:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ksrpbe$1i21$1@digitalmars.com

I'd be interested to see b) or c) with MSVC, ICC GCC and DMC. In
fact I'm off to try it now...once I get my Windows partition
working again!

G.