Move dsource WindowsAPI to github?

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:03:14 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 13:41:09 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> It seems development is still held at dsource:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WindowsApi

I suggest someone could create a 'dsource.org' github account and
move all sources over there. After some time, however, after this
intention would be officially announced, so that anybody who may
disagree had a chance to withdraw his/her project off this
process. Ones someone takes over a project off this account, the
maintainer would delete it on this account.

This could bring fresh air to the content of the panoptical
dsource.org and let it pass away to oblivion. It may lead to less
google relevance when looking for D after some time, may it not?

Ludovit

p.s. if there is no volunteer, I might be the one to take care of
:-)