Had another 48hr game jam this weekend...

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Wed Sep 4 01:11:30 PDT 2013

Am 02.09.2013 05:46, schrieb H. S. Teoh:
> Maybe we should write our own debugger in D ... ;-) (OK, that may be too
> big a chunk to chew off right now. But, one can dream.)

There was DDBG by Jascha Wetzel (the domain ddbg.mania.de seems to be
down now), but it seems it has been temporarily picked up again a while ago:

http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddbg_continued/browser/src

 From what I remember, it worked really well and I always thought it was
a shame that it had been abandoned. The big drawback is that it is
Windows only in it's current incarnation. No idea how well it is
extensible for other debug/object file formats.