[OT]: Memory & Performance

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Sep 4 04:45:55 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-04 10:48, Chris wrote:

> You are actually right. I should look into that possibility too, given
> the pricing policy most companies have. Thanks for the comment. Do you
> have any tips or useful links?

I usually look at sites that compare prices. These usually give an idea
of what's available on the market. Then just go through each component
you need and find a price/performance ratio you're satisfied with. Then
find where those components are cheapest and you think you can trust
that company/site selling them.

Also read about the components of the vendor's site.

--
/Jacob Carlborg