Linking C & extern(C) on OS X: duplicate symbols not flagged

"Luís "Luís
Wed Sep 4 05:41:50 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 4 September 2013 at 06:36:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Perhaps time to file a bug report. I don't know if there's a
> reason to not use the same sections as C does.

I posted it here hoping Walter might comment on this. Maybe he
had a good reason to choose a different section. I'll wait a
while, and if no feedback is given ("it really has to be a
different section because X, Y, Z"), I'll post a bug report.