Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Sep 7 12:15:52 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 12:04:51PM -0700, Walter Bright wrote:
> Recent threads here have made it pretty clear that VisualD is a
> critical piece of D infrastructure. (VisualD integrated D usage into
> Microsoft Visual Studio.)
>
> Andrei, myself and Rainer (VisualD's champion) are all in agreement on
> this.
>
> What do you think?

Well, since github already has a VisualD repo under dlang.org, I guess
it's already decided? :)

I agree, though, that this inclusion is important to eliminate the
perception that VisualD is second-class, and to encourage better IDE
integration for D (even though I don't use IDEs myself).

The problem with the world is that everybody else is stupid.