Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Sep 8 11:48:52 PDT 2013

On 08/09/13 01:22, Flamaros wrote:
> I hope to see MonoD on github/d-programming-language too if it's the case of
> VisualD.

One thing that could help with MonoD would be if it could effectively support
more than the most recent stable version of MonoDevelop.  Version 3.0 is still
the one used in many Linux distros.  (4.0 is currently in the "proposed" updates
for Ubuntu 13.10, which means it'll probably be the default by the time 13.10 is
released.)

If VisualD can support VS 2010, 2011 and 2013, it's surely possible for MonoD to
do something similar.

I recognize that the developer has provided an Ubuntu PPA for the latest
MonoDevelop among other resources, but it's preferable not to oblige users to
add extra archives to their distro.