Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Mon Sep 9 02:29:10 PDT 2013

On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 09:13:16 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On 09/09/13 09:31, Ramon wrote:
>> (Note to myself: In order to get grown-up I should learn to
>> insult those whose
>> linguistic habits differ from mine)
>
> No, but it may help to learn to distinguish between someone
> saying "You're making yourself look like an immature brat," and
> someone saying you _are_ one.

Well, to me someone who talks in a negative way about another
user (or "smartly" works out subtle differences in such remarks)
rather than about D related issues looks like an idiot.

Isn't it beautiful to experience variety of perception?

I sincerely hope it's not too immature brat looking to suggest
that we focus on D related issues again.

Thank you so much -R