Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon Sep 9 03:47:10 PDT 2013

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:21:16 +0200
Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> On 2013-09-08 23:47, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
> > Let's stick to grown-up words here. I'm not a fan of MS or Win
> > either, but every time you write "Windoze" or spell something with
> > $ it does nothing to hurt MS/Win and only makes you and other Posix
> > users look like immature brats.
>
> Why do you put him together with the rest of us Posix users, seems a
> bit unfair.

Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not grouping anyone with anything.
When non-Windows users go saying things like "Windoze" or "M$" or
anything like that, it makes non-Windows users look bad. Makes it a lot
easier for people to be dismissive of OSS (or anything non-MS) when
we've trained them to associate it with immaturity like that.