Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Mon Sep 9 04:51:34 PDT 2013

Sorry, Joseph Rushton Wakeling

but this is getting silly.

You see, I try to be polite and to value anyones work. I will
gladly value your (or Nicks, or ...) views on programming, no
matter whether I agree with them, I respect your work and will
gladly take your advise on D related matters.

But not you nor anyone else here will educate me on manners or
alike. You will not force your private feelings on how one should
speak upon me. Period.

You or Nick or Carl or whoever finds it insulting when I say
Windoze because I write it in a way you don't like? Sorry, that's
ridiculous. Similarly I write Visual$ - the $ meaning "fill in as
appropriate" - rather than VisualStudio, VisualExpress,
VisualBasic, VisualNet, VisualWhoKnowsWhat? Ridiculous!

Should I now make some noise, too and complain about imaginary
insults because you evidently assume that eveyone must know the
correct product name of some Visual$ even when he doesn't use
Windoze?

This is getting silly. Let us stop that construed out of thin air
"problem" ping pong and *really* behave like grown ups that is,
return to technical issues.

A+ -R