new DIP47: Outlining member functions of aggregates

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:34:13 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 8 September 2013 at 19:47:06 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 9/8/13, Jesse Phillips <Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I realize that we want to make it as painless as possible for
>> Remedy to switch from C++ to D (along with the rest of the game
>> developers).
>
> FWIW I don't think this has anything to do with Remedy (afaik
> Manu
> doesn't work there anymore).

I did not realize he had left, but I did realize he was speaking
for himself. I'm mostly just using Remedy as the symbol of large
C++ code bases/programmers which want to use D because they
actually are. I could see Manu's position being common for this
user type, I don't think it is common for most D or other
language programmers.