Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Ramon spam at thanks.no
Mon Sep 9 20:35:03 PDT 2013

Compliments to Russel Winder for simply discussing the matter and
staying professional at all times rather than to play group and
social games.

Special thanks to Walter Bright for at least indirectly admitting
that he didn't care for what I said simply because he judged me
to be a troll right away.

As it is senseless anyway for me to discuss here, no matter how
polite or well intended, I will accept the unwritten local rules
and stay away from this forum and limit myself to the D.learn
forum and some others for those cases where I have to contribute
some bits.
Thanks in that context also to dicebot who hinted me early on
that one needs to stay low here for quite some time until one has
earned by merits, usually in the form of code, to have an opinion
without being considered a troll.

And generally thanks to all here; I have learned more about D
here than I had expected.

Thanks -R