review queue: next?

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 11 11:23:15 PDT 2013

On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 14:21:17 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> While Jacob is working on improving std.serialization, there is
> some time to do more reviews. Review manager role does not seem
> to be very stressing, so I can step up as one for any of the
> projects currently in queue as soon as their authors express
> the desire to do so.

It would be nice to start a review for the std.decimal.
I asked a question about library with high-precision doubles, but
nobody point me to this:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/dcrbzbpjeijpzapvlsos@forum.dlang.org

So, may I ask: Paul D. Anderson, do you still work on this
module? What does already work, what should we do to include it
in Phobos?