[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:10:23 PDT 2013

On Friday, 13 September 2013 at 20:46:46 UTC, Peter Alexander
wrote:
> Do you actually write significant amounts of code on remote
> machines? I'm struggling to find a reason to do that.

Yeah, I'd say about half my time is spent on a remote computer,
generally my laptop.

All my files and programs are on my desktop, but I'm not always
there. Sometimes I just want to sit in an other room or in the
yard, but often (several hours a day, almost every day) I'm at a
friend's house keeping an eye on their kids. Since the kids
almost take care of themselves, I bring my laptop and continue to
do my computer work from there too.