[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:12:01 PDT 2013

On Friday, 13 September 2013 at 22:07:05 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> I don't actually use any of the GUI controls. It's just useful
> to have vim in a window that I can resize

xterms can resize too!

Though, sometimes the window resize signal gets lost. I resize
the window while one program is running, then go back to bash and
the readline editing is broken until i resize again. Aargh.

But vim handles it quite well. Though gvim isn't bad, I used it
for a while, I just like being able to use it with screen too.