[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 07:47:54 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 14 September 2013 at 09:40:28 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> I can live without it. Vim has 'K' to open the manpage of the
> identifier under the cursor anyway -- one of these days, I'm
> going to write a program to autotranslate ddoc into manpages,
> then I don't even need to depend on dlang.org anymore.

#!/bin/bash

links http://dpldocs.info/$1

# then in vim
# :set keywordprg=/home/me/bin/dpldocs

it mostly works. dpldocs.info is something I've been meaning to
finish for years now, literally, but eh it is good enough for
some stuff so I sometimes use it, and it is kinda up to date.
Also has a few of my modules in there too!