[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Sep 14 08:50:16 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-14 16:14, deadalnix wrote:

> Why not sublime if you use it on other plateforms ?

I like it better. See my reply to Peter as well:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/fxuwovrirseuatzeeprb@forum.dlang.org?page=16#post-l120af:241qtj:241:40digitalmars.com

It's more adapted to Mac OS X. Basically all cross-platform applications
fails on Mac OS X.

I only use Sublime on the other platforms because TextMate doesn't exist
on them.

I do all my coding on Mac OS X, cross-platform. It's only when need to
compile for another platform, when doing a release, I switch to another
platform. Then it's usually only minor tweaks which is necessary to get
it to run properly, hopefully :).

--
/Jacob Carlborg