[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 15 03:00:16 PDT 2013

On Sep 15, 2013 12:20 AM, "Nick Sabalausky" <
SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 03:41:58 -0700
> "H. S. Teoh" <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
>
> > Of course, Android isn't *completely* free of annoyances. A recent one
> > is the inability to completely remove preinstalled apps that I don't
> > use and don't intend to use, because they're "system" apps. I'm still
> > trying to wrap my head around the concept of Facebook being a
> > "system" app... Sigh.
> >

> Ugh, that's a new one to me. Mine was version 4.0 (and rooted so I could
> also swap in and out of 2.3 plus the CyanogenMod versions of both 4.0
> and 2.3). It was *definitely* the better of the two, but there were
> still plenty of things I hated about Andorid, too:

Yes, that's something strange I noticed too.  On 2.2 you only had the
option to rollback to the version of the app that came with the device.  On
4.0 I've noticed that you can *disable* the app, but not remove. Which
isn't good - but I suppose that's a technical limitation of how they do
system factory resets.

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw