Improved Phobos dox

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 07:40:49 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 13:05:34 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Speaking of JavaScript, can't that table be shown using no
> JavaScript at all, generating it statically?

yup.

http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_datetime.html
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html

I did this I think almost two years ago now so the program
probably needs updating, but if someone wanted to integrate it
into the website build process it is simple enough to run:

http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/improveddoc.d

(yes, it would be nice if ddoc itself did this kind of thing, but
still doing it ahead of time is better than doing it in js)