[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Sun Sep 15 10:56:15 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 17:32:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 16:50:50 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> After I have switched to Gnome Shell I can't use any other
>> desktop manager comfortably.
>
> This is actually feel about my custom setup based on the
> Blackbox window manager. It has a lot of little differences
> from the other common options:
>
> 1) sloppy focus. omg it is so much better than click to focus

What made me fall in love with Gnome 3 was not some small things
I can configure / hack on any windows manager, it is the major
effort towards single idea "you don't want to see your wm when
you work". Distinction between application mode and overview is
awesome for similar reasons different vim modes are awesome. Also
removing all bloat from screen to notifications. All helps to
maintain the context (and I have always had lot of problems with
concentration)