Improved Phobos dox

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Sun Sep 15 23:34:04 PDT 2013

Am 16.09.2013 02:54, schrieb Walter Bright:
> On 9/15/2013 11:38 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

>>> It doesn't document the parameters, return type, and doesn't recognize
>>> embedded hyperlinks.
>>
>> Just as a reminder, this is the current version:
>> http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/std/array.html
>
> Much better!

I need some form of authoritative decision on how to go about making (or
not making) the transition before I can start to work on the necessary
changes to the make file and the rest of the site. There is a suggestion
I made in the pull request:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/267